AIM
hardRAWKR

[T] ~Dance Mix~ [T] ~Dance Mix~

Not enough to it.

You need to add more instruments to the mix it's too plain.
I usually don't like dance music, but this is pretty good.
7/10

tomashcu responds:

what are you into?

plus i am probably gonna redo dis song

[T] Rock Out [T] Rock Out

Damn good!

Although I usually don't like techno elements mixed in with my rock, this is pretty good! The first half of the song is amazing, but then it starts to get really repetetive. Try changing the theme sometimes. It's also too short.
Overall, I give you 8/10. Good effort.

tomashcu responds:

thanks

Planetary Landscape Planetary Landscape

Great song!

I loved it! I like how it's not anything like all of the other video game songs on NG. It reminded me a lot of Pikmin.

killkhan responds:

Thank you very much Stickfire. That's a great compliment!

A Useless Gurzociurlo Demo A Useless Gurzociurlo Demo

Not so bad actually.

It's a little off the beat at times, so work on timing. I liked the breakdown at the end.
Other than that, I can't really say much.

Gurzociurlo responds:

Thanks for the review!!! Well, timing has always been a huge problem for me... My songs are totally home-made, and I've never been in a true recording studio, but I'll try improving. Thanks!

Flesh Eating Bacteria Flesh Eating Bacteria

Great solo!

I didn't think the ending was so bad. This song is actually pretty good overall. A few things:
Some of the drum patterns I didn't like, but that's just me.
Your vocals aren't in rhythm for some of the song. That bothered me.
Your "metal scream" sounds more like some wierd random noise. Make it longer.

Other than that I liked it. Great solo.

NS - Death From Below NS - Death From Below

Kind of repetetive.

It's good, and I actually like it, but it gets really boring after a while because it's too repetetive. Maybe try adding a choir in the background or something to add some variation.
8/10

Demented Exorcism Demented Exorcism

Kick Ass!

One of the best songs I've ever heard on Newgrounds. I only wish it was longer.

NS - The Sleeping Minds NS - The Sleeping Minds

Awesome!

Nice job! At first I thought that it was a real guitar until I read the description. It's amazing how realistic it sounds. I also love the drum fills. This is some sick shit.

netty-swobb responds:

Soon maybe, depends how much money i get for my birthday, but if I get around £200 (doutful), i'll be getting ministy of rock in the next couple of weeks. WOO!

So better, everything. Drums bass and guitars. And they are real cos they are real samples.

Just thought I'd let you know. :P

Nasal Obstruction Nasal Obstruction

It's actually pretty good!

Your screaming is pretty good, considering how bad most people are, for that alone I'll give you 4 stars. The songwriting is wonderful. Very good death metal guitar parts, and awesome drums (although its not hard to make double-bass rhythms and blast beats with midi drums), but I'm impressed. 3 more stars. 2 more star for the hilarious lyrics.
Then there's the one thing that drags your score down, and it's pretty obvious. You need a better guitar synth. It doesn't sound ear-bleedingly horrible most of the time, but it really ruins the song. I take off 2 stars.
Overall its good, now get a band and play it on real instruments.

DyingFuzi responds:

thanx man! it will be recorded. awesome review!

Zenad-The Sad and Truth Zenad-The Sad and Truth

I Like It a lot!

Just curious, what program did you use? It sounds like Finale.

Zenad responds:

FL Studio 7 :)

thanks for the good score