AIM
hardRAWKR

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Too easy.

I didn't have to do anything, I just held down the right arrow key the whole time and I won with about 2 seconds to spare. Also, please improve the physics.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Truly Amazing!

I love the storyline, the controls are awesome (frustrating at times, but it wouldn't be nearly as good any other way), it's not too easy, but it's also not impossible.
The overall concept is the most original I've seen (ever). I am truly amazed by this game, and I didn't know it was even possible to make something this good in flash. Definitely the best game on Newgrounds. I would be willing to pay for this.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Very good but not perfect.

This is an excellent game, and I would say it's perfect, but there are two flaws.
1. You need a crosshair. It's very hard to tell where you're shooting.
2. So many rats appear on the screen that it just becomes ridiculous. Rather than have more rats come, just have harder enemies.

Twist 2 Twist 2

Boring.

I got bored and purposefully lost after about two minutes. This game is pointless, stupid, and maybe mind-numbing, but definitely not braintwisting at all.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Bleh...

If you were trying to emulate DDR for the keyboard and make it look like a guitar game...
Good job.
But honestly, this fails as a good Guitar Hero remake. If you want Guitar Hero (and you don't have it), then play Flash Hero. Much better game, and I think this game is way too overrated.
Not pleased.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Finally!

I just finished the game about ten minutes ago. I thought the cake was a trick.
Very good game. It took me about a week with a little more than thirty minutes per day spent on it, and I loved it.
There were a few glitches:
Sometimes the portals take you to a random place if you go into them weird, but rarely, although it happens more often in the higher levels than the lower ones.
Often it wouldn't let you put a portal on a "portal capable" wall and you had to try several times.
Sometimes you fall and die inside a portal if you go in weird.
In the last level if you move fast you don't need a block to hold down the button when you're going to the center-top chamber (was this purposeful?).
I think that's it. It is very well excecuted considering it is in 2D. The puzzles were never boring, it lasted long enough to keep you happy, and even though there were quite a few glitches, they were never major, and they happened rarely.
I LOVE THIS GAME!
9/10 for a few glitches.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Awesomest game EVER!!!

If I could give this game a fifty, then I wouldn't make a second thought about it. This is THE single-most AMAZING flash game you'll ever play. It's a little hard on your wrist, but it'll save you fifty dollars on Guitar Hero, for something almost as good, if not just as good. I can't wait for the sequel, it's going to be incredible.

Xmas Ragdoll Beta Xmas Ragdoll Beta

Ripped

The game is not only bad, but it was ripped from the Boneless Girl game. I hope the full game will be better.